Terms and Conditions
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for its products and services.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- This website may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Cuisine Extraordinaire Foodstuff Trading is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Delivery Coverage: We deliver everywhere in UAE (except some remote areas in Abu Dhabi).
Delivery Time: We deliver 7 days a week, from 9 am to 10 pm.
Process of Delivery: All products on bonfete.ae are either delivered via bonfete.ae’s own courier vans, or through our network of private courier drivers. Every necessary measure is taken to ensure that the product arrives to the recipient in pristine condition. If a product is damaged upon arrival, please contact a customer service representative immediately for assistance at 050-1000280 or email us at [email protected]
Charge of Delivery:
Sharjah: 30 AED
Dubai, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain: 50 AED
Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, RAK, and Fujairah: 80 AED
Payment Confirmation: For “Online Payment”, the customer will receive the payment confirmation by Whatsapp message upon placing the order. For “Payment on Delivery”, the customer service will contact directly the customer to agree on delivery details. For “Bank Transfer” & “Money Transfer”, the customer must send the transaction slip to Whatsapp number 050-1000280
Return & Refund Policies:
- Due to tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds
- Once a cake has been picked up by you or a designated party it is considered “Accepted”. All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop or after receiving from the drivers. Refunds requested due to decorating style, color shade or general decoration design will not be honored.
- If you need to postpone your cake for another date, we require at least 48 hours notice. With less notice, we can reschedule your order (depending on availability). If you’d like to change the flavor of your cake, we require 48 hours notice. Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavor or texture after cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored.
- You may qualify for a store credit if the product is brought back to us and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined not to meet our standards. Our cakes are tasted daily to insure highest possible quality. Keep in mind variety in temperature and humidity may impact the flavor, overall design, or texture of the cake to some degree. Please understand we cannot control changes in texture or changes in color or shape due to weather conditions.
- The following scenarios are the only instances when we will provide refund before pickup or delivery:
- Cancellation for “Online Payment”: at least 48 hours before the event with 7% fee; otherwise 39% fee from your order will be applicable. Refund will be done only through the Original Payment Method.
- Cancellation for “Bank Transfer” & “Money Transfer”: at least 48 hours before the event with 7% fee; otherwise 39% fee from your order will be applicable.
- Cancellation for “Payment on Delivery”: before the event no refund fee.